we are very glad to welcome you in Flachau and would like to inform you about the current rules for the prvention of COVID-19:
- Keep at least 1 meter away from other people outside your own group of visitors.
- Mouth and nose protection recommended for crowds
- Reserve a table in advance if possible.
- Pay contactless if possible. Pay the invoice preferably with a card.
- Follow the instructions of the employees.
- Avoid shaking hands and hugs.
- Wash hands several times a day with soap and water for at least 30 seconds.
- Avoid touching the face with uncleaned hands.
- Sneeze or cough in the crook of the arm or in a handkerchief.
- Stay at home if there are signs of illness.
- On public transport and on the cable cars
- In the health sector (e.g. in pharmacies)
- For services in which the distance of at least one meter between service provider and customer cannot be maintained, unless suitable protective measures, such as a plexiglass pane, are in place.
With your prudence you protect yourself as well as the other guests and your hosts.
Flachau, 29th of June 2020
Up-to-date information can be found online on the SalzburgerLand tourism website. Here you can find constantly updated information on the subject.